Cisco PCCE / Hybrid Chat integration

Hello,

My customer is a Cisco PCCE 12.5 customer and I don’t exactly get what the integration between Hybrid Chat and PCCE is. I saw the following page but things remain unclear to me : http://docs.expertflow.com/chat/latest/agent-platforms/cisco-contact-center-integration

1/ Does the integration leverage Task Routing API and ExpertFlow provides with the agent widget to interact with the customer?
2/ Does the integration leverage ECE which mean the interaction is done through ECE widget?
3/ Does the integration leverage Chat channel and ExpertFlow provides with the agent widget to interact with the customer?
4/ Do you leverage PCCE agents, queues and all PCCE objets or is this only a “surfaced” integration?

Thanks you

1/ Does the integration leverage Task Routing API and ExpertFlow provides with the agent widget to interact with the customer?

Hybrid Chat is not integrated with UCCE Task Routing API. It uses Hybrid Chat Routing Engine for routing of non-voice media tasks to the same Cisco contact center agents.

2/ Does the integration leverage ECE which mean the interaction is done through ECE widget?

No, Hybrid Chat works with the Hybrid Chat agent app for the agent front-end which can be embedded in Cisco Finesse.

3/ Does the integration leverage Chat channel and ExpertFlow provides with the agent widget to interact with the customer?

Multiple customer channels may be connected via Customer Channel Manager. The same agent interface is used to handle all customer interactions on any channel.

4/ Do you leverage PCCE agents, queues and all PCCE objets or is this only a “surfaced” integration?

Only PCCE/UCCE/UCCX agents are synchronized with Hybrid Chat Routing Engine. All the queues, skills/attributes for non-voice media routing are defined in the Expertflow Routing Engine.

We have the initiative of Task Routing integration in the backlog. We’ll consider scheduling it if there’s a reasonable customer-demand for that.